Production Line / Factory Automation Engineer
The humble plan is set – to save the world from plastic and composite packaging materials that have a high carbon footprint and afterlife!
We are looking for similar minded people who are not afraid of building new machinery and growing fast!
Previous experience in automation is a must – last or current positions include for example Senior Automation Engineer, Production Line Automation Engineer, or Factory Automation Engineer.
Don’t be shy to share this to your network, we have a great vibe and ca 10 engineers to support You! Our work pace is fast and you can be sure that it won’t get boring for You.
Your Background could include:
- Experienced automation and electronics engineer
- Automation, mechatronic, electronics engineer, BSc, MSc, M.Eng, Ph.D etc.
- Used to work on complex technologies or high technologies
- Strong analytical skillset
- Excellent at automatic system architecture design
- Factory automation experience
- Team player and ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams
- Conceptualise, plan, and implement automated processes in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of industrial networking protocols and communication standards (e.g., Ethernet/IP, Modbus, Profibus). Ability to design and implement network architectures for industrial automation
- Experienced in selecting and integrating sensors, actuators, and other control elements
- Proficiency in designing and troubleshooting basic PCB (Printed Circuit Board) electronics.
- Knowledge of electronic components and circuits relevant to automation systems.
- Understanding of relevant industry standards and regulations.
- Ability to design systems that comply with safety and regulatory requirements.
- Introductory knowledge of Manufacturing Executon Systems and also SCADA systems.
- New technology development, high speed and intelligent machinery
- Fast paced and dynamic R&D process with lots of freedom for new concept and processes development
- Participation in highly automated production technology development
- Participation in creation of pilot factory and full factory
- Unique opportunity to participate in a venture in true scalable cleantech technology field
- Potential to grow in the company depending on your interests
- A highly motivating salary
Send Your application to email@example.com (CV+short background intro)